M - Series
Míleata launched the M series in 2015 with the M1-Protector and the M2-Defender. Ever since this watch has been gaining a following from military and law enforcement as their main work watch and It has been a favourite for many serving overseas.
What is an Automatic watch?
- An automatic watch has a fully mechanical movement that is wound up with the movement of your wrist. This is a pure old school watch that does not rely on batteries or electronics. It takes its power from a spring which is kept wound up by an offset weight that turns when you move your wrist. The watch will remain fully wound up while you wear it, and if you take it off it will use the power reserve in its spring which lasts around 40 hours.
What is anti-magnetic protection?
- The timing of the watch is controlled by small hairspring and if this spring becomes magnetised it will cause the watch to run erratically. To combat this, we surround the movement with a soft iron shield. This shield, which is often mistakenly referred to as a Faraday’s cage, becomes saturated by the magnetic field and redirects the magnetic field around the movement and not through it.
M1 - Protector
- The M1-Protector was designed to be used with the majority of uniforms. It is black and dark grey with a black NATO strap. The watch has a stealthy appearance and is perfectly suited to SWAT teams or Special forces.
M2 - Defender
- The M2-Defender was designed for the army. Its dark olive green dial and matching NATO strap are a perfect combination for any green uniform.
M3 - SubZero
- The M3-SubZero is our winter camo watch. Its white dial and black case compliment any snow or winter camo uniforms. It comes with a white NATO strap with black hardware to match the case.
M4 - Desert Warrior
- The M4-Desert Warrior is the ultimate desert watch. It has a khaki dial and matching NATO strap, and is colour coded to blend in with any desert uniform.